Volunteering at an Isagenix event is an opportunity to plug in, connect, get a back-stage look at what happens at an event and receive a range of Isagenix goodies. If you’re keen to experience all the fun, laughter and learning we’re looking for volunteers!
The Isagenix UK Events Team is looking for volunteers to help out with our upcoming events including our UK Grand Opening, IsaU, UIA, New Year Kick Off and Celebration. So, if you enjoy helping others, want to work alongside members of the corporate team and receive the ultimate backstage pass to these amazing events, we want to hear from you.
Connect with fellow Volunteers and hear their stories in our official Isagenix Volunteer Facebook group!
If you haven’t yet taken part in volunteering, get on board! Here’s an impressive list of all the goodies you can get your hands on by volunteering:
- Product voucher
- Meals while you’re working
- Exclusive gifts
- The opportunity to work alongside corporate staff and Isagenix leaders
- The chance to be among the first to hear about exciting new products and programs
- An unforgettable experience that will leave you with long lasting new friendships.
As an Isagenix event volunteer, you play a crucial role in the setup and execution of each of our events. Your responsibilities can vary from event to event, but primarily include:
- Collating and distributing handouts and brochures
- Distributing Isagenix products in General Session
- Laying seat drops
- Monitoring General Session entrances
- Assisting attendees in locating seats in General Session
To join our incredible group of volunteers, please fill out the form below.
Please keep in mind that all Isagenix volunteers are responsible for their own hotel and travel accommodations. As a volunteer, you will assist with tasks in both General Session and the World of Isagenix – you will not be in view of General Session for the entire event but you will have an amazing experience that will boost your belief in Isagenix.
For volunteer enquires please contact: EventsEU@IsagenixCorp.com